The Sydney Chevra Kadisha was founded in 1817 to fulfill the sacred obligation of attending, in accordance with Jewish Law, to Jewish Persons who pass away. GSA Planning, in collaboration with Tobias Partners, sought Council approval for a Section 4.55 modification to an approval for works to this important community building. Woollahra Council approved the modifications application to reconfigure internal spaces, and the external reconfiguration to accommodate planters on the northern and southern side of the administration building. The approved modifications have helped rationalise the approved layout and improve overall amenity for the users.
Image Source: Tobias Partners